I am very honored and exciting to share my journey in UK to you !
It was a little bit unexpected and memorable journey.
Aug.6, I left Taiwan by myself, however I never leave my home long time.
It was a curious adventure and made me scared.
Before departure date, I have no idea with this trip.
Cause when my father told me this plan, I thought "fine~just a kidding~"
Until I took my luggage at airplane, I still felt like a dream !
But the first time such long flight travel let my foot swollen, in that moment I thought "Oh, I can feel pain, so it's ture ! "
In the UK, I didn't choose popular place like London, Cambrige, Oxford...
My first shelter is Portsmouth, a peaceful harbor city.
↙look the telephone booth, as a tourist, I should take pictures to prove that I have been to the UK. lolAnd what else in my trip...be countinued hahah
Umm...like ordinary communication is not hard, but when I want to talk about some professional topics.
回覆刪除My English is really pool ah hahhahahah